June 12, 2004

HONDA BANANA



How to write a good car ad without a car packshot:
"Have you ever written on a banana in biro? Its crazy but it works like a dream. You wish all writing could be this way. It flows. It's smooth. It's sensual. You get the urge to write poems; sonnets; odes to lilies. A strongly worded letter of complaint is impossible. It makes you realise that everything can be improved. That even the familiar can be looked at in a new light. And that imagination is more powerful than knowledge. Do you believe in the power of dreams?"

3 comments:

Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil

Quit Smoking said...

I found you while surfing for interesting blogs. I like it, good content. I've left an invitation to you to visit me if you are into ebooks - Thanks, Neil

miro said...

I just came across your blog about auto purchase and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about auto purchase Auto Purchase Tips so I know I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"